Monday, December 28, 2009

12-28

1st Post: 
Once tonight I awoke and I was numb in my feet and hands. My throat was sticky and sore feeling so I assume that I was mouth breathing. At 4:20am, Denise just woke me. she heard me mouth breathing from her room across the hall with her door partially open. Maybe my fears are unwarranted, I don't know, but I do know that it does some damage or at least it feels like it does. It's not long before we get up to go to UT so I may just stay awake. I'm not sure who to ask about this. Which doctor? If I ever had this problem before all of this started, I don't know about it or maybe it didn't have the same effect, or how to correct it. I think it goes back to even before the treatments but does it go back to before the cancer. What happens if nobody awakens me? So many questions.

  Lisa and Cody brought me some of the wonderful sour dough bread she makes. Thank you both for that. I ate 4 thin pieces bathed and toasted in Amish butter and then smothered in Applebutter. If fattening and delicious go together, I should have gain a few pounds. I can't wait to make a sandwich from it with some turkey and cheese. That bread is even good just by itself. It was also very good to meet you Cody and remember... you can do this. You have wonderful, good parents and the apple never falls far from the tree. That gives you an excellent head start in life and it looks as though you are following it well.

No comments: