Friday, December 11, 2009

Chemo 4 Day 2

  Charlie and I went to radiation again today. We ate Hardees biscuit and gravy again.  Everything looked normal and the day went well. When we got back home I decided to sleep off the cocktail and maybe go to the office a bit later and get some stuff done. I awoke to an incredible pain in my throat but rather than on the tumor side, the opposite side as well. Actually the left side was worse than the right side. That is a first.

  The Lidocaine and the endocet did nothing to back off the pain. I laid back down and went back to sleep eventually and slept until Rocksie barked. Apparently I had taken the phone off the hook and even slept through my cell phone ringing too. Dad had came back to check on me and when he left, I went back to bed again. Megan came in when she got home from school and woke me briefly before I went back out. Once I answered the phone and made 1 call, both brief. Then Denise came home and checked on me.

  My throat is blood red, but it is like that all around which don't make sense and very, very, dry on the outside. I'm guessing but the inside is probably the same way. It is like everything moved from the right side to the left side. I eventually ate part of a pancake Denise made me.

  I have yet to throw up but it churns. A thick mucus keeps coming up yet when I sleep I awake to a horrible dry mouth pain. I've stayed kind of numb all over this time and extremely weak. My neck is burnt 360 degrees, all around. Why? We put Aloe Vern on my neck which helped a little. There isn't a single bone that doesn't hurt.

   The CTCL (Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma) has went wild, looks like it's been fed on my arms and legs. Running a small temperature of about 100F.   

No comments: