Thursday, December 17, 2009

December 17th 5:00 am

  I awoke to the usual pain, maybe decreased a bit and more just a soreness than pain. Automatically I (usual) pulled up through my sinus and throat a mouthful of what felt like phlegm, so I spit into an empty water bottle designated just for that. This time though instead of the regular color it was mostly blood. I ended up spitting up about 3 more mouthfuls of blood and phlegm, then it went back clear. It was a pinkish color. Now it is a mixture. The patch for pain should be kicked in by now but I've never used one before so I no way of knowing how much pain is being blocked. I am a little dizzy and my voice is gone. It's now 5:17, I woke up maybe about 25 minutes ago. STRANGE.

  5:22- checking for temperature now.  It is 101 but I drank som3e cold water so I have to retake.
 5:40 - retake It is now 5:44. Right at 102 D F.

 Dr Panella called back  and we have to be to the lab this morning and check for cultures growing. He said I may have to be admitted. I am either hungry or sick at my stomach, not sure which, plus I'm freezing. It's now 6:43 am.   

No comments: