Saturday, January 23, 2010

Dehydration

Since my recent fall I guess I've slept enough or passed out enough for two people. Actually through this whole thing I've slept a lot. Tonight I couldn't sleep a lot so I read up a researched some of what was diagnosed that led to the last two days events as well as the last week or so. I found a lot of info out there but perhaps this page, even though there are a lot of dead links on it was the most informative written in layman's terms. This has helped me to understand what went wrong, or should I say, where I went wrong. Maybe it will help someone avoid what I done.

http://www.causeof.org/dehydrate.htm#PreventionChronic

This is why it is important to go in and get hydrated in the Chemo Hut a lot more frequently than I did. Notice the constipation is also mentioned as well as the losing consciousness, weakness, and dizziness.

No comments: