Sunday, March 21, 2010

03-21-2010

Well, I'm setting up tonight. It's 3:43am and I am tired but when I lay down or start to sleep, I can't get air. It feels like my throat has closed off and I simply quit breathing. I have some pretty weird dreams or something while this is happening. Then I awake and gasp for air. My feet are completely numb, not like numb from the neuropathy, along with my hands and chest pain. I just can't get enough air. I can her the flap thing sound like cards in a bicycle spoke. I even lay down and just simply stop breathing.

I kept it in control at dad's funeral. I seen people I haven't saw in quite a while. I figure I'll try it again. No pain though except for the dryness. I read somewhere about soda helping, this is my third glass of Pepsi. It burns terrible but at least if might just work. This morning I woke up and couldn't talk but after brushing me teeth and hacking and gargling, I regained my voice back to an extent.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I don't know who suggested the sodas, and if they help then so be it (or whatever that phrase is). But when I worked with the GI (stomach/esophagus) doctor, he always said not to have anything carbonated with raw tissue in your GI system because it's acidic. As a matter of fact, citric acid is the first or second ingredient listed on most of them. I'm at this point you will do whatever feels good...:)

KimberFNP said...

ps that was me (kim) I don't know why anonymous showed up.

anthony7 said...

He proposed it to eat away the scar tissue building over the throat. I think I got about 3 sips though and it was too painful. It was definitely though not applicable to this time though. You are again 100% correct. I wish I read this before I tried that, lol. I think my brain stuck in stupid or a little bit.

anthony7 said...

I forgot to say. It was after he operated and took 2/3s of the tumor out. I just applied it to all times which it wasn't. I'm waiting on my stupid thinking of the year award which I earned with that painful boo-boo.