Friday, December 4, 2009

Meeting with Panella

  I went to radiation today but rather than with Charlie, Denise went since I was meeting with Dr Panella. Found a trick, compliments of Charity and the other lady in radiation. If the mask is too tight, wiggle and place your face different degrees of angle. It's still gonna be tight but not as tight. They have been very nice to me lately. Charity has even been nice, who knows what happened at the start. All that really matters is today, yesterday has gone and tomorrow isn't promised and hinges upon today. Today is all that really matters, it's all we can control.

  The treatments now burn a bit harder and my voice a bit more coarse. The pain in talking grows more each day. By this evening, the Coke I was drinking is painful so I guess it's back to water. Water must be at room temperature to keep from being painful, or I should say less painful. I'm not 1/2 way there yet but I'm getting there, lol. 

  Panella gave me a higher dose of pain meds and prescribed some pot pills to easy the coming sickness from the chemo. At this point, take and do whatever is needed for you to survive this.He decided to go with the same chemo Wed and added more to combat the rejection. how I pray this is the last. 

  Denise brought me home and went to work. I wanted to go to the office but just didn't have the energy. I laid down and me and the dog slept until about 1:15. I finally went about 2pm but wasn't able to stay long. I stopped at Easy In and got a sandwich, boy that was good.

  Now at this time if you are reading this, I am trying to give the information as to how this has been to me, both good and bad. That doesn't mean that you will have the same, it could be better... and I pray it is. It could be worse, and I pray it isn't. I'm not one to push anything on someone else but I'm going to try to place up a couple of quick videos here that help me and hopefully will help you as well.

 

This one especially:


   

No comments: