Monday, December 21, 2009

Monday 21st

   I got up a little after 4am., I think Charlie was already up, lol, if not... he is now. My throat is all together, but that is normal. My blood pressure was perfect, temperature perfect, o/s perfect. The RN just left a bit ago and said my Neutafil (spelling) is 1.1 and the white blood cells is (Drum Roll Please) ........3.1. YEA!!!!  That pretty much ensures that I get to go home.

   A good sleep last night. Not a lot of sleep but what I got was quality sleep.I just can't wait too sleep in my own bed and eat my own munchies foods.That might be considered when working on people. We've had a changing of the shifts and the nurses seem nice. I had a lady from quality control visit. She was very nice but I couldn't help but wonder if she thought someone still having to stay here would actually complain knowing they aren't going anywhere.

      Well, this is the third time I'm attempting this addition to todays' possible last post from the UT area.  

No comments: