Sunday, December 20, 2009

Still Sunday... Part 3

    Like at the end of Part 2 said some of this stuff I have left off, it ain't even remotely pretty cool, and embarrassing. You might now have any worries, these are just mine. With the Morphine I have noticed some weird stuff. As a for instance, today while Denise was cleaning and dressing my throat, as ordered 50% Saline 50% Hydrogen Peroxide with 4 inch gauze strips, Maiderm lotion. Yep this is painful so I personally have a problem laying still and being in pain, especially if the pain is constantly being supplied. I'm not sure if I will let her then again, she may already have it up, a few minutes before my wife caught her and made her stop.

    Now here I am off topic again, so lets get back to the topic, weird side effects. While she was applying the Radiation Lotion I began to move my hand as if I was holding a cleaning cloth and rubbing the bottom of the dash in a 1970-1981 Camaro. In my mind I was doing this. I was aware that I wasn't but soon realized that I wasn't just dreaming that I was doing it... poof, I was back to this world. I asked Denise if I was making the motion (same motion), which she confirmed. I told her what I thought I was doing.

The other morning, with the help yet another drug known for these actions, which I used frequently over the last several years with nothing bad happening, finally did. Denise said I awoke completely confused, and I remember being confused. I was scared and trying to pull the IV out, arguing, and while non violent, also crossed over the line and became violent. I was so embarrassed. I was aware yet unable to gain control for a while. After that, I turned down the pills.

  These are only two instances and these are the worse so far. Others though are bad, like dry mouth.... and I mean DRY MOUTH, Sleepy and tired yet unable to sleep. Memory loss. Now here is  biggie in the world of throats, liquid. The liquid will burn you up! I was given liquid from they said the doc a few times. I do believe that was Alcohol... actually a nurse confirned it.

  There is more... but that will have to be another day.   

No comments: