Saturday, December 19, 2009

Saturday... 19th morning

  Well, we're still here. This morning Panella stopped in and said while progress was being made, we are a ways yet, but maybe tomorrow. I stayed up late last night so that Denise could get some much needed sleep, she doesn't get worrying about my mouth breathing.

  Mom and Charlie stopped in and brought a humidifier and some stuff we needed from home that didn't get here due to the snow yesterday. The got to see first hand the intense pain cleaning and dressing the wounds cause. The nurse is going to check on something to numb the outside of my throat while the wounds are being addressed. By gollies would that ever be great. 

  So far, once while eating and once while taking liquid meds, I've gotten choked severely that have produced small pieces of meat that rots and breaks away. Much like the outside only even more painful. Panella said that Green would not wait until it completely heals before restarting. While I kinda know that, I'll be damned if I will let him start before I am ready. This is still my body and I am still in charge of it.

Well that is today as of 2pm and where we stand. My rant for today, lol. We've got a good nurse again... thank God.

No comments: