Wednesday, June 30, 2010

006-30-2010

  HBOT went well despite I am feeling poorly still. The Colonel got sick today but almost made it through it. I have once again, this time stepping it up, had pain in my joints, lightheaded, an d soft bowels with fresh blood in the once again.

  My intentions were to pick beans but that didn't happen. The virus that was on the computer was one thing I got fixed, but in the 20 minutes to run it I fell asleep and slept until Charlie called. This has to stop. I slept the whole day away and got nothing done. I'm not sleepy tonight  yet it takes all my energy just to type this in. Twice I have had to take something for break through pain, and I'm about to do it again. On the bright side, my computer is fixed, lol.

  Happy Birthday Misty... big 31!

 

No comments: