Thursday, February 9, 2012

02-10-2012

Got the lab results back yesterday and they're good. Denise has been giving me Potassium supplements and it checked at the low end of good. Add another pill. I read on DR Mercola on the Coconut oil helping Alzheimer, Autism, and a whole host more. It doesn't cure them but help heal them back a ways. Also good on skin and is anti-bacterial too. I fried an egg in it today and it done good, except coconut oil has no taste.  http://www.cbn.com/media/player/index.aspx?s=/mp4/LJO190v1_WS    This stuff works for Dementia, Autism, Alzheimer patients It raises the low Cholesterol with dropping the bad. Think Cognitive functions.  Plus great for the skin. Just make sure it doesn't have trans-fats. There is a video on the link. I ain't done nothin, but I'm tired.  

No comments: