Monday, April 19, 2010

04-19-2010 Full Circle

I've been up a few minutes again as the pain meds wear off I awake, just like at the beginning. I take some more and wait until they kick in so I can go back to sleep for a while. I'll post more later if I'm able.

   It's 7:48pm now, so I guess its later, lol. The Hyperbolic Oxygen Therapy went well again today. They will let me signal when I need a drink to moisten my mouth and throat, I try and wait until it is severe. We watched Wild Hogs today, great movie. When you come out you have a burst of energy but it is soon replaced by fatigue again. If it is working I don't see it, my throat is swelled all the way around. My voice is getting stronger though. If I could just get the swelling down it would make eating, breathing, and swallowing easier. Swallowing is way down from what it was. I could however drink a Coke with less pain.

  I'm not sure what or if this is working but it is my best chance I am told to survive it. Isn't that weird? I thought that was what was said about the chemo and radiation, lol. I'll see this through just the same though.

  I got most of the part where the new carport will go leveled, another day should do it. The signs are right to plant the next two days and I intend on planting the rest of what we will grow. We've already got out tomatoes, garlic, cabbage, peppers, asparagus, cucumbers, and a few strawberries. Still to be planted is 1/2 white runners, Peanut beans, Turkey Crawl, and Greasy Backs. I also want to plant those black beans we grew last year along with Tender-heart. Also to be planted is Okra, Pumpkin, Watermelon, and Mush Mellon.  Yea I know... no getting in the garden yet, lol.      

2 comments:

KimberFNP said...

Hoping this will pass...email is on if you need anything.

anthony7 said...

Thanks Kim. It would appear that I'm going backwards.