Thursday, July 22, 2010

07-22-2010

I still have some kind of bug I caught off mom so I haven't been to the HBOT treatments since Wed. I feel like crap, just drained on strength, head stopped up and ache all over. It reminds me a little of Chemo but not the bad days, the good ones, that depresses me a lot. So I have once again been inside the house doing nothing and sleeping on and off. Since last Friday we have tried to get a hold of Rathfoot but to no success. This is the first time he has dropped the ball. Tomorrow will be a week and still nothing as this stuff gets worse and trys to go on down in my respiratory track.

I am so over being helpless in so many areas, I would love my independence back. Next month will make a year for this to be going on. I have had enough already, enough for 2 lifetimes.

No comments: