Tuesday, October 19, 2010

10-18-2010

It's almost 3am and again here I set. I've even taken an sleeping pill and nothing. I'm wore of by unable to sleep again, so I figured I might as well do something.

The stitches are gone from my finger. I did lose a couple of big pieces but overall not too bad. I've kept busy pushing new limits. At times it doesn't seem that I get anywhere. I can bust butt for a couple or three days and then have to recuperate for a day or two, but I keep trying.

The side effects still remain and show no sign of backing off. The hair is backing off though, thinner than ever up front, lol. It still has body and curl to it. I get a few giggles at it the way it is everywhere, but that's ok with me.

Tomorrow Mark and me will load calves, something that I am a bit worried about for the first time. I'm not sure just how much strength I have when it comes to taking on a 500lb pissed off calf anymore, but we will see. It may go smooth as silk.

I have a health site that wants me to make videos for them to have on their site. She says just the facts and I am having a hard time with just medical facts. I still believe that faith is the key factor. I'll make them starting sometimes this week or next, but they will have to be true to what it is and what it is not. Even the doctors I have say that faith has played a big part in this. That is not to say though that if someone fails that they lacked faith. God is the ultimate decider.

Well, lets flop around some more.

No comments: