Friday, February 18, 2011

02-18-2011

Eye Appointment today with Dr Jaynes. I wanted to wait until the effects of the chemo and Hyperbaric Oxygen treatments had stabilized. Man that was an through exam, I think the best one I've ever had. My eyes had changed quite a bit. I was expecting that though. Cheryl helped me pick out the glasses. She is good at that so I went with what she thought. They talked me back into bifocals again, we will see.

  Other than that I tossed a dead skunk out of the yard the dogs killed, had lunch with William, talked to BB (cousin), fed the cows, finished the fence at Misty's house, dug a pit for Matt, fed the animals, and played with the puzzle. I'm wore out but it feels good to be tired from something productive. It wasn't a god day. It was a great day today.   

4 comments:

KimberFNP said...

Great to hear you had a great day!! Keep it up.

anthony7 said...

Man it was nice for a change. Now if tomorrow is pretty, bike ride. Tuesday I start dr visits again. We find out if the Prednisone is working or if it ain't, well, hopefully it is.

Andi said...

Hi Anthony, although I've never had cancer, like you I was diagnosed with Lyme disease. I started treatment 2 years ago, and am also being treated for the common co-infection Bartonella. Some of the symptoms are: Polyneuropathy, brain fog, sore throat [mine was bloody], swollen glands, terrible feet pain, headaches, and fatigue among others. This sounds a lot like what you are going through. I had to find a Lyme literate Dr. to finally get help. Most symptoms are now gone. Thank you for your honest blog. It has helped me.

anthony7 said...

Hi Andi, They do sound a lot alike. I know you are in a lot of pain, I was. It was relatively new back then and only a few doctors would even consider treating me. All I was left with was a slight arthritic pains in my bones. But now I'm told the treatments are better. I'll keep you in my prayers. Anthony