Wednesday, October 28, 2009

D day for Mega Dose Chemo 2 - Day 1

  Well, D Day for  the 2nd dose is the 28th. The effects should hit according to the doctor on the 30th. I awoke though this morning 0600, already in cramps, dizzy, and my sight impaired ever more. Already weak. This makes me think it is going to be a long next few days.

   Well, it's past 1pm and this is on and on and on with the hiccups.  All day, whenever I get active I start hiccuping. I

  I've slept on and off all day. I keep thinking if only I could throw up then it occurs to me, when I do it is going to hurt my throat even more. 

Now it's after 11pm. I have throw up everything I have eaten tonight. Newsflash. If you have a mega dose of chemo, no Chicken Fettuccine. believe me, it tastes a lot better going down than up. After all that, I needed t numb my throat and it took 2 -10 mg Loratabs just to easy it off.     

No comments: